Pivot Servicing Group, Inc. is committed to protecting the personal information and privacy of our customers. Our policy applies to the Pivot Servicing Group website and any documents we retain related to the servicing of your loan. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share and protect your personal information. Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some but not all sharing.
PLEASE READ THIS POLICY CAREFULLY AND RETAIN FOR FUTURE REFERENCE
Why and How We Obtain Personal Information
Pivot Servicing Group obtains and maintains your personal information (hereinafter referred to as your non-public personal information) in the course of servicing your loan. The information allows us to service your loan and may include the following:
- Information that we receive from you on your loan application (i.e. social security numbers, phone numbers, credit scores/reports, income and employment history);
- Information about your transactions with us (i.e. loan balance, payment history or other account history);
- Information we receive from your loan closing documents;
- Other information relevant to the servicing of your loan.
We restrict access to non-public personal information about you to those employees and agents that we determine need to know the information to provide products and/or services to you, service your loan, or maintain the systems that support your account. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your non-public information.
Types of Information that Pivot Servicing Group Discloses
Third-Parties that Receive Information from Servicing:
- Financial service providers, such as mortgage lenders, mortgage bankers, banks, property tax services;
- We may also disclose non-public personal information about you to affiliated and non-affiliated third-parties as permitted by law (i.e. to respond to court orders and/or legal investigations, or to report to credit bureaus).
Marketing and/or Outside Services Agreements:
We may disclose information that we collect about you, as described above, to companies that perform services on our behalf (i.e. property valuation services). We do not share information with affiliates and/or non-affiliates for marketing purposes.
Limiting the Sharing of Your Personal Information
Federal Law gives you the right to limit only:
- Sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes (information about your credit worthiness),
- Affiliates from using your information to market to you (we do not do),
- Sharing for non-affiliates to market to you (we do not do)
- Affiliates – companies related by common ownership or control.
- Pivot Lending Group is an affiliate of Pivot Servicing Group
- Non-Affiliates – companies not related by common ownership or control.
- Pivot Servicing Group does not share with non-affiliates to market
Call 303-952-1070 or go to www.pivotservicinggroup.com.